Thursday, July 13, 2006

A house in the desert

My sister and family found a house! They moved back without having personal housing secured, but they shopped around, haggled around, etc. and finally came to this lovely property. It's close to the land where their organization will be building a school.

The entry/dining room - the walls look awfully shiny
IMG_0089

The "future" kitchen - meaning all kitcheny things coming
IMG_0090

The living room
IMG_0092

The front yard/courtyard - look at those two darling nephews
IMG_0098

Front view of the house - looks like my yard, a bit overgrown
IMG_0101

View from the street - enter through the gate to the left
IMG_0102

Their street - pretty, isn't it?
IMG_0103

1 comment:

Beth said...

This is so interesting! I tried to picture what their neighborhood, etc, might look like... but having little knowledge of what life there would be like, I just couldn't. Now I can! I love them! Praying for them, too.